We have a far-reaching network of relationships with top executives across all industries. Executives trust us to bring them opportunities that represent a good fit with their capabilities and ambitions.Our clients value us for our deep expertise, valuable insight, honest advice and commitment to the success of clients and candidates. Nearly two-thirds of our assignments are for clients for whom we have done previous work.
We consistently assess client satisfaction after assignments to evaluate ourselves and improve our performance.
We have a range of tools and proprietary techniques to conduct a rigorous assessment of candidates’ track records, knowledge and abilities most relevant to the position.
We can mobilize our internal resources to process large volume responses, manage selection of required personnel, including the management of administrative details and logistics.
Our timely action plan translates into a significant saving of the client’s time and most important of all, of the costs when compared to other means of sourcing. It reduces the necessity to have a fully staffed team of recruiters and yet have a professional recruitment team. The winning proposition about this offering is that it offers comprehensive recruitment solutions at reasonable costs.
Our team of specialist recruiters provides candidates for both office support and professional roles, in small and large organizations. Our service encompasses administration, reception, secretarial, accountancy, bookkeeping, HR, marketing, sales, and IT roles, as well as specialized staff to help out with jobs requiring hard to find skills.
Contract/Temp recruitment team is proud of its ability to match the right candidates with the right roles, matching the exact criteria and requirements of our clients. Our consultants maintain ongoing personal contact during and after assignments to ensure the contract staff member we have supplied is suitable for the company’s specific requirement.
We go to great length to position ourselves as the ‘recruiter of choice’ for our clients and our candidates. We are passionate, enthusiastic and energetic in the work we do to help you.
Our Application Co-engineering Services provide end-to-end capability from strategy and design, through development, execution, management, and optimization.
- Application Development
- Application Assessment
- Application Architecting
- Application Migration / Re-engineering
- Application Support & Maintenance
- CX/Digital Transformation
- QA & Testing
- QA Automation
- (Tools Setup, Execution & Test Management)
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Optimization
- Mobility Services
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Testing
Remote Infrastructure Management
Even the most fruitful and prominent leader in business has to move decisively to meet the changing business needs. Business heads expect a single point of contact for all of their IT operations. SMD helps you to quickly respond to the market demands and set a progress of transformation in the upcoming days. SMD can be your trusted partner in your IT transformational journey. Our RIM support, containing IT Service Desk and major incident management, includes:
- Proactive and reactive monitoring assistance of applications and servers by a dedicated data center, 365/24/7 days
- L1 Support during a customer’s business hours
- L2 Technical Support (IT operations) for smooth day-to-day operations and enabling better end-customer experience
- L3 Application Help to manage the business shifts and tailored requirements We can manage your platforms and devices across the infrastructure, network, and cloud to provide a single point of contact, with round the clock monitoring and help to ensure high availability.
Big Data & Analytics
Our Big Data & Analytics services provide innovative ways to maximize assets and take advantage of new opportunities. Let us help you by collecting, analyzing and utilizing the explosive growth in data and data analytics, for proactive management and accurate real-time data customization.
- Big Data Adoption
- Streaming data integration
- Legacy data migration
Data modeling & Architecture
Data Lake build-outs
Big Data administration and support services
Storage & processing
KPI’s, scorecards & dashboards
Real time Analytics
Machine Learning & Cognitive Computing
Data Security, Privacy & Governance
Cloud Managed Services enable your organization to enhance competencies that are in need. These services optimize recurring in-house IT costs, automate business processes, transform IT systems, and allow you to achieve the business objectives. SMD offers end to end cloud services that include: Cloud Consulting services, Cloud Hosting services, Cloud Migration services, and Cloud Support services.
Cloud Consulting services – Our cloud readiness assessment would help you to identify the right strategy and process for cloud transition based on your business needs.
Cloud Hosting services – We help organizations to host their new applications in the cloud. Based on the application functionalities, we define an optimal strategy for cloud deployment.
Cloud Migration services – Based on the thorough assessment, we assist you in migrating your existing applications and data servers to the cloud. Our experts rightly do the necessary changes to your application, thus ensuring auto-scaling and fault tolerance. SMD follows a multi-layer security model, to ensure data security while migrating to the cloud.
Cloud Support services – We provide 24/7 support and maintenance for the apps and data centers, already deployed in the cloud, to keep data centers up and running with zero downtime.
Agile Transformation & DevOps
Our Agile Transformation & DevOps services focus on IT governance, automation, and continuous development/improvement with an accelerated deployment strategy to support fully automated deployments. Our Lean development principles and continuous delivery approach helps customers achieve better business outcomes, agility, and faster time to market.
- Agile Process Consulting
- Agile Framework Implementation
- DevOps Process Orchestration
- DevOps Implementation
- Environment Automation – Accelerated Deployment using Chef, Puppet, Rundeck
- Maintenance Support
- Application Health Check to review application configurations and provide recommendations remotely
- Patching Updates – Remote upgrades and new updates applied on a regular basis
- Global monitoring to ensure maximum system uptime and business continuity
- Servicing in areas related to change management, service request management, patch and release management, monitoring services, hosting services, continuity services, and performance management.
- PMO Setup & Governance
- Project Management Consulting
- Process Management
- Continual Improvement
- PMO Methodologies Assessment
While you keep your eyes focused on your client, SMD helps you in sustaining high service standards day in and day out.
With rapid advancement in contact center technology, contact centers facing challenges like managing complexities and costs, lack of proper resources to support the environment and to monitor the workforce.
SMD’s managed services & support includes:
SMD ensures that your contact center is functioning, fully optimized and fully utilized on a daily basis. Our core highlights are proactive monitoring and support of your contact center infrastructure to maximize your performance and ensures quick resolution of issues, along with system updates and upgrades and a knowledge base with proper information and training.
Integrated PMO Services
Whether to jumpstart the development of a PMO, optimize an existing PMO, or consolidate multiple PMOs, our services help ensure that customers have the most effective governance model to drive their project’s success and achieve business results.
SMD’s Master Vendor Program helps manage large, enterprise-level supplier consolidations, resource transitions, payroll administration, and post-transition programs. We act as the go-between for end-to-end program management, using custom state-of-the-art, processes, toolkits, and dashboards. With 100% success in transitioning resources, our goal is to give you a seamless and easy experience.
SMD has a track record in providing Master Vendor recruitment arrangements, which serve to provide organisations with the following key benefits;
- Control over the full recruitment service implemented and supply chain engaged.
- Control over expenditure for planned and reactive recruitment at all levels, with streamlined billing.
- Control over relationships between hiring managers and the agency
- A full suite of management information
- A single point of contact to manage vendors
- Payroll/pass-through management to reduce liabilities and management of contract employees
- Time and cost savings by having SMD handle all invoicing, remittance, timesheet and other administrative processes
- Comprehensive analytics and reports
- State-of-the-art accelerators, frameworks and toolkits that make transitions seamless, efficient, and effective
- Robust systems that cover the entire sub-vendor management process
- End-to-end resource management including compliance, on-boarding, training and development, and off-boarding
These advantages are in addition to the reassurances you will have that all recruitment activity is taking place for you as a priority measure as well as in a manner consistent with the approach your company chooses to undertake.